Christmas Candy Cane Bark
ounces vanilla-flavor candy coating, chopped
ounces white chocolate baking squares (with cocoa butter), chopped
ounces chocolate-flavor candy coating, chopped
3 ounce bar milk chocolate, chopped
cup crushed peppermint candy canes
- Line a large baking sheet with foil; set aside. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine vanilla-flavor candy coating and white chocolate baking squares. Microwave, uncovered, on 100-percent power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking time. Stir until smooth. Pour onto prepared baking sheet and spread into a 10x8-inch rectangle; set aside.
- In another microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate-flavor candy coating and milk chocolate bar. Microwave, uncovered, on 100- percent power (high) for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking time. Stir until smooth.
- Slowly pour chocolate mixture over white mixture on baking sheet. Use a thin spatula to swirl chocolate mixture into white mixture. Shake baking sheet gently for even thickness.
- Sprinkle with crushed candy canes. Chill about 30 minutes or until firm. Use foil to lift candy from baking sheet; break candy into pieces. Arrange candy in jar; cover.
Nutrition Facts(Christmas Candy Cane Bark)
- Per serving:
- 151 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 2 mg chol.,
- 10 mg sodium,
- 18 g carb.,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet