- For filling, in a large bowl combine the cream cheese, powdered sugar, and the 3 tablespoons liqueur; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until blended and smooth. Stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped dessert topping. Set aside.
- For the frosting, in another bowl combine the remaining whipped dessert topping, the sour cream, and 2 tablespoons liqueur. Set aside.
- Using a serrated knife, cut the angel food cake horizontally into 3 layers. Place 1 layer on a serving platter and 2 layers on large dinner plates. With a long-tined fork or a skewer, poke holes in tops of all 3 layers. In a small bowl combine the coffee and 2 tablespoons liqueur; drizzle over all layers. Spread the first layer with half of the filling. Add a second layer and spread on the remaining filling. Add top layer of cake. Frost cake with the frosting. (If desired, cover and chill for up to 4 hours.)
- If desired, just before serving, for the Mocha Fudge Sauce, in a small bowl dissolve instant coffee crystals in hot water; stir in chocolate-flavored syrup. Drizzle top and sides of cake with sauce. To serve, drizzle dessert plates with more sauce (if desired), cut cake into wedges, and top with a cake slice. Makes 16 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Tiramisu)
- Per serving:
- 155 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 11 mg chol.,
- 203 mg sodium,
- 21 g carb.,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Tina Wemyss 711 Days Ago
i make a blackberry liqueur tirimasu, just replaced the coffee with liqueur and added blackberries! It was to die for!!you also do this with raspberries if you can get the liqueur