- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups finely crushed graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 5 8 ounces packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 3/4 cups sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
1. For crust, combine graham cracker crumbs and melted butter. Stir until well combined. Press onto bottom and about 2-1/2 inches up the sides of a 9x3-inch springform pan.
2. Mix cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy. Add eggs and egg yolks, beating on low speed just until combined. Stir in whipping cream and lemon peel. Pour into pan.
3. Place pan in a shallow baking pan in the oven. Bake in a 325 degree F oven about 1-1/2 hours or until center appears nearly set when shaken. Cool 15 minutes. Loosen crust from sides of pan. Cool 30 minutes more; remove sides of pan. Cool completely. Chill 4 to 24 hours. If desired, garnish with fresh berries. Makes 12 to 16 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 664,
- Fat, total (g) 48,
- chol. (mg) 247,
- sat. fat (g) 27,
- carb. (g) 48,
- pro. (g) 12,
- sodium (mg) 494,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet