Lemon Torte with Raspberries
- Spray the bottom only of an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick spray coating; set aside.
- In a large bowl dissolve lemon gelatin in the boiling water. Stir in thawed lemonade concentrate and evaporated skim milk. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until mixture mounds when spooned.
- After chilling, beat gelatin mixture with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 5 to 6 minutes or until fluffy.
- Arrange angel food cake cubes in the bottom of the springform pan. Pour gelatin mixture over cake cubes. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours or until firm.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together raspberries and sugar. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
- To serve, cut torte into wedges and spoon raspberries on top. Makes 12 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Chill torte and raspberries up to 24 hours before servings.
Nutrition Facts (Lemon Torte with Raspberries)
- Per serving:
- 80 kcal ,
- 0 g fat
- 0 mg chol. ,
- 70 mg sodium ,
- 17 g carb. ,
- 4 g pro.