- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Nonstick spray coating
- 1 4-serving-size package low-calorie lemon-flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 6 ounce can (1/3 cup) frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 12 ounce can evaporated skim milk
- 2 cups cubed angel food cake
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 tablespoon sugar
1. Spray the bottom only of an 8-inch springform pan with nonstick spray coating; set aside.
2. In a large bowl dissolve lemon gelatin in the boiling water. Stir in thawed lemonade concentrate and evaporated skim milk. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until mixture mounds when spooned.
3. After chilling, beat gelatin mixture with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 5 to 6 minutes or until fluffy.
4. Arrange angel food cake cubes in the bottom of the springform pan. Pour gelatin mixture over cake cubes. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 4 to 24 hours or until firm.
5. Meanwhile, in a small bowl stir together raspberries and sugar. Cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.
6. To serve, cut torte into wedges and spoon raspberries on top. Makes 12 servings.
- Chill torte and raspberries up to 24 hours before servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 80,
- carb. (g) 17,
- pro. (g) 4,
- sodium (mg) 70,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet