- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 5 ounce can evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate pieces
- 1 tablespoon light-colored corn syrup
1. In a medium saucepan combine evaporated milk, granulated sugar, and margarine or butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture is boiling; boil 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove from heat; add semisweet chocolate pieces, stirring until melted. Add corn syrup; stir until mixed. Use immediately. Makes enough frosting for one 13x9-inch cake.