Butternut Squash and Mushroom Noodle Bowl
- Cook soba noodles according to package directions; set aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spread squash in a shallow baking pan. Toss in 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil to coat. Roast 15 minutes. Stir in mushrooms; roast 5 minutes more or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned. Add spinach and green onions; toss to lightly wilt.
- In a small bowl whisk together soy sauce, water, the ginger, sriracha, and honey. Drizzle over vegetables; toss to coat. Serve over noodles.
Nutrition Facts (Butternut Squash and Mushroom Noodle Bowl)
- Per serving:
- 400 kcal ,
- 8 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat ,
- 5 g polyunsaturated fat ,
- 1 g monounsaturated fat ),
- 0 mg chol. ,
- 1319 mg sodium ,
- 77 g carb. ,
- 8 g fiber ,
- 13 g sugar ,
- 13 g pro.
ALR10343027DW 26 Days Ago
Loved this but it took much more than 15mn. to roast squash, more like 45mn. My oven is a bit on the cold side but not that cold.
donamoondc1 60 Days Ago
Next time I think I'll cut the squash into strips or one-inch cubes. The two-inch cubes were a bit of a mouthful, and overwhelmed the other flavors. Also, I might add a few squeezes of fresh lemon to give it a little tang.