Buffalo-Style Turkey Wraps
turkey breast tenderloins (1 to 1-1/2 pounds total)
tablespoons bottled hot pepper sauce
tablespoons vegetable oil
teaspoon cayenne pepper
10-inch spinach-flavor flour tortillas
cups thin strips carrots (3 medium)
cups thinly bias-sliced celery (3 stalks)
cups shredded lettuce
recipe Blue Cheese Dressing
- Cut each tenderloin in half horizontally to make 4 steaks. Place turkey steaks in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish. For marinade, in a small bowl stir together hot pepper sauce, oil, paprika, salt, and cayenne pepper. Pour over turkey in bag; seal bag. Turn to coat turkey. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 3 hours, turning bag occasionally.
- Drain turkey steaks, discarding marinade. For a charcoal grill, place turkey on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals for 12 to 15 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink (170 degrees F), turning once halfway through grilling. Wrap tortillas tightly in foil. Place on grill rack; heat for 10 minutes, turning once. (For a gas grill, preheat grill. Reduce heat to medium. Place turkey and wrapped tortillas on grill rack over heat. Cover and grill as directed.)
- Thinly slice turkey. Divide sliced turkey, carrots, celery, and lettuce among the warm tortillas. Top with Blue Cheese Dressing. Roll up tortillas tightly; serve immediately.
Blue Cheese Dressing
cup sour cream
cup crumbled blue cheese
tablespoon lemon juice
clove garlic, minced
- In a blender or food processor combine sour cream, mayonnaise, blue cheese, lemon juice, garlic, and salt. Cover and blend or process until nearly smooth.
Nutrition Facts(Buffalo-Style Turkey Wraps)
- Per serving:
- 416 kcal cal.,
- 22 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 8 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 60 mg chol.,
- 591 mg sodium,
- 30 g carb.,
- 4 g fiber,
- 3 g sugar,
- 24 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet