Peanutty Brownie Bites
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. For crust, in a medium bowl, stir together crushed graham crackers, the 1/4 cup sugar, and finely chopped peanuts. Stir in the 1/2 cup melted butter. Press mixture evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 11x7x1 1/2-inch baking pan. Bake for 5 minutes; cool.
- For filling, in a large saucepan, combine the 1/2 cup butter and chocolate. Cook and stir over low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in eggs, the 1 cup sugar, and vanilla just until combined. Stir in flour and peanut butter pieces. Spread filling evenly over crust.
- Bake for 20 minutes more. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Spread brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting. Cut into 1-inch squares. Top with honey-roasted peanuts. Makes 70 bite-size brownies.
Peanut Butter Frosting
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter and peanut butter; beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add 1 cup powdered sugar, beating well. Beat in milk and vanilla. Gradually beat in 1 cup powdered sugar and enough milk to make a frosting that spreads easily.
Nutrition Facts (Peanutty Brownie Bites)
- Per serving:
- 83 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 15 mg chol.,
- 53 mg sodium,
- 10 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet