- Preheat oven to 350F. Line an 11x7x1-1/2-inch or a 9x9x2-inch baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl beat butter with wire whisk or electric mixer until softened. Whisk or beat in sugars, baking powder, soda, and salt. Whisk or beat in eggs and vanilla until combined. With whisk, or with electric mixer on low speed, beat in flour. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate. Spread butter in prepared pan. Sprinkle with fresh cranberries; press in lightly with a spatula. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack 1 hour. Lift with foil to remove from pan. Cut into bars. Serve with Cinnamon Whipped Cream. Makes 12 bars.
Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- In a chilled medium mixing bowl combine whipping cream and ground cinnamon; beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until soft peaks form.
Nutrition Facts (Cranberry Blondies)
- Per serving:
- 246 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (7 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 57 mg chol.,
- 175 mg sodium,
- 35 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 25 g sugar,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
jaharp 163 Days Ago
Came across this recipe from Nov2007 issue. It was in my folder collection of "Need to try these recipes". Had never made the recipe before but decided to try it about a month ago. A bit sweeter than I normally like, but our family really like them.
Cathy McIsaac 1323 Days Ago
I've made these several times, always received high praise. I've used local Vermont cranberries- yum!