- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 11 ounce package (12)refrigerated breadsticks
- 6 10 - 12 inches metal skewers or wooden chopsticks
- 2 teaspoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame seed, poppy seed, paprika, or lemon-pepper seasoning
1. Unwind dough to form strips. Stretch 6 of the strips to about 8 inches long; tie into knots. Place on a greased baking sheet.
2. Stretch remaining 6 dough strips to 8 to 9 inches long. Grease skewers or chopsticks. Roll one strip around each skewer or chopstick, leaving about 1/4 inch of space between dough twists. Place on the greased baking sheet, tucking ends of dough under to secure.
3. Brush all rolls with milk; sprinkle with your choice of seed or seasoning.
4. Bake in a 375 degree F oven for 13 to 15 minutes or until golden. Transfer to a wire rack. Serve warm. Makes 12 rolls.
- Cool breadsticks completely and place in a moisture- and vapor proof freezer container. Freeze for up to 2 weeks. To reheat, wrap the frozen knots and breadsticks in foil and place in a 325 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until warm.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 112,
- Fat, total (g) 3,
- sat. fat (g) 1,
- carb. (g) 18,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 3,
- sodium (mg) 291,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet