Pumpkin Crescent Rolls
- In a medium mixing bowl combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, nutmeg, and salt.
- In a small mixing bowl combine the pumpkin, oil, and brown sugar. Add pumpkin mixture to dry mixture, stirring with a fork until combined. Form into a ball.
- Line a large baking sheet with foil. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead dough gently for 10 to 12 strokes. Divide dough in half. Roll each half to a 10-inch circle. Cut each circle into 8 wedges. To shape, begin at the wide end of each wedge and loosely roll toward the point. Place point sides down, about 2 inches apart, on the prepared baking sheet. Curve ends of rolls slightly.
- Combine the granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over crescents. Bake in a 400 degree F oven for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm. Makes 16 rolls.
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare, bake, and cool rolls. Freeze in a freezer container or bag up to 1 month. Wrap frozen rolls in foil and thaw at room temperature for 2 hours; reheat in a 375 degree F. oven for 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts (Pumpkin Crescent Rolls)
- Per serving:
- 80 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- 60 mg sodium,
- 13 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet