No-Knead Focaccia Tiles
- In large bowl combine 3 cups of the flour, the yeast, and salt. Add 1-2/3 cups warm water (120 degrees F. to 130 degrees F.). Stir until all is moistened. The mixture will be a soft, sticky dough. Cover bowl and let dough stand at room temperature for 12 to 24 hours.
- Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Brush parchment with olive oil. With a fork, stir the remaining 1 cup flour into the dough. Turn dough out onto prepared pan. Using well-oiled hands or a rubber spatula, gently push dough into pan (dough will be sticky). Cover; let rest for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until puffy.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Using a sharp, floured knife, score dough into 6 portions. Gently press desired toppings into surface of dough. Brush lightly with olive oil. Sprinkle with desired seasonings. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Transfer to wire rack. Cut into 6 tiles. Serve warm. Makes 6 tiles, 12 servings .
Nutrition Facts (No-Knead Focaccia Tiles)
- Per serving:
- 212 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 429 mg sodium,
- 35 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 1 g sugar,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet