Berry Cobbler Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat two 8x1-1/2-inch or 9x1-1/2-inch round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- For cobbler, in a small bowl combine flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside. In a medium saucepan combine berries and the water. Cook over very low heat to warm berries and release juices.
- Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl beat the 1/4 cup butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Beat in sugar until well combined. Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beating on low just until combined. Spread batter in prepared pans.
- Remove berries from heat. With a slotted spoon, divide berries equally between two pans of batter. Pour juices equally over berries. Dot with the cut-up butter. Bake for 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pans on wire racks for 45 minutes. Frost before serving.
- For Fluffy Cream Cheese Frosting, in a large mixing bowl beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in marshmallow creme until combined. Beat in lemon juice. Spread on cooled cobbler cake.
Nutrition Facts (Berry Cobbler Cake)
- Per serving:
- 354 kcal cal.,
- 16 g fat
- (9 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 48 mg chol.,
- 282 mg sodium,
- 50 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 32 g sugar,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet