This slow cooker chili tastes like a taco so kids will love it. Top it with cheese or sprinkle with corn chips for a fun lunch or dinner.
- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 4 hrs Low or High 2 hours
pound lean ground beef
15 ounce cans seasoned tomato sauce with diced tomatoes
15 ounce can chili beans with chili gravy
15 ounce can hominy or whole kernel corn, undrained
1 1/4 ounce package taco seasoning mix
- In a large skillet cook ground beef until meat is brown. Drain off fat.
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine the meat, tomato sauce, beans with chili gravy, undrained hominy, and taco seasoning mix.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 6 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 3 hours. Makes 4 to 6 main-dish servings (8 cups).
Nutrition Facts (Taco Chili)
- Per serving:
- 477 kcal cal.,
- 18 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 6 g monounsatured fat),
- 71 mg chol.,
- 1998 mg sodium,
- 49 g carb.,
- 12 g fiber,
- 12 g sugar,
- 35 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet