Steak and Herb Tacos
- Trim fat from beef; place in shallow dish. In bowl combine marjoram, chili powder, garlic powder, salt, cayenne pepper, and oil; spread on both sides of beef. Cover. Refrigerate 2 to 4 hours.
- For charcoal grill, cook steaks on rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals until desired doneness, turning once halfway through grilling. Allow 14 to 18 minutes for medium-rare (145 degrees F) or 18 to 22 minutes for medium (160 degrees F). (For gas grill, preheat. Reduce heat to medium. Cook steak on grill rack over heat. Cover; grill as above.)
- While beef is cooking, wrap tortillas in foil. Place on grill during last 10 minutes of grilling, turning occasionally.
- Cut beef crosswise in slices or chunks. On each tortilla layer beef, tomatoes, chopped onion, radishes, and cilantro. Add crumbled cheese. Serve immediately with limes. Makes 12 tacos.
Nutrition Facts (Steak and Herb Tacos)
- Per serving:
- 189 kcal cal.,
- 8 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 18 mg chol.,
- 115 mg sodium,
- 16 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 14 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet