- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 3-quart rectangular baking dish; set aside. Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain well. Return to pan.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and sweet pepper until meat is brown and vegetables are tender, using a wooden spoon to break up meat as it cooks. Drain off fat. Stir tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, and oregano into meat mixture. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Spread half of the cooked spaghetti in prepared baking dish. Top with half of the meat mixture and half of the cheddar cheese. Repeat layers.
- In a medium bowl combine cream of mushroom soup and the water; spread over top layer in baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, about 30 minutes or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts (Spaghetti Bake)
- Per serving:
- 498 kcal cal.,
- 24 g fat
- (11 g sat. fat,
- 73 mg chol.,
- 788 mg sodium,
- 44 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
How To Video
cneuhaus5 1404 Days Ago
3 stars, hubby liked it more than I, but there are lots better recipes out on this site, so I won't make again. I thought it was bland, too, and if I made again I'd add a teaspoon of chili powder. I thought adding salt w/the olives would be too salty, but it needed salt & pepper, too. Not difficult to make.
Tina Abell 1593 Days Ago
This did not work. Was bland and basically looked pretty ugly. A lot was left un-eaten, would not make again.
koala 1600 Days Ago
This is an excellent recipe - have turned a lot of friends and co-workers on to it and it alwayssssssss disappears - have to make two batches so I can have some at home LOL..Originally got this from Taste of Home.