Rosemary Porterhouse Steaks with Olive Mayo
cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
clove garlic, minced
porterhouse steaks, cut 1 to 1-1/4-inch thick (about 1 lb. each)
tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
teaspoon kosher salt or salt
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Snipped fresh rosemary (optional)
Herbed Potatoes and Squash (See Recipe Center)
- For Olive Mayo, in bowl combine mayonnaise, olives, dill, and garlic. Cover; refrigerate up to 1 week.
- Brush steaks with oil. Combine rosemary, salt, and pepper; rub on steaks. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- For charcoal grill, place steaks on rack directly over medium-hot coals. Cover and grill 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare (145 degrees F), turning once. (For gas grill, preheat; set to medium-high. Cover and grill as above.)
- Sprinkle steaks with fresh rosemary; cut in serving portions. Serve with Olive Mayo and Herbed Potatoes and Squash. Serves 4 to 6.
Nutrition Facts(Rosemary Porterhouse Steaks with Olive Mayo)
- Per serving:
- 589 kcal cal.,
- 46 g fat
- (11 g sat. fat,
- 14 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 12 g monounsatured fat),
- 112 mg chol.,
- 667 mg sodium,
- 1 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 0 g sugar,
- 40 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet