Rosemary Porterhouse Steaks with Olive Mayo
- For Olive Mayo, in bowl combine mayonnaise, olives, dill, and garlic. Cover; refrigerate up to 1 week.
- Brush steaks with oil. Combine rosemary, salt, and pepper; rub on steaks. Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- For charcoal grill, place steaks on rack directly over medium-hot coals. Cover and grill 9 to 11 minutes for medium rare (145 degrees F), turning once. (For gas grill, preheat; set to medium-high. Cover and grill as above.)
- Sprinkle steaks with fresh rosemary; cut in serving portions. Serve with Olive Mayo and Herbed Potatoes and Squash. Serves 4 to 6.
Nutrition Facts (Rosemary Porterhouse Steaks with Olive Mayo)
- Per serving:
- 589 kcal cal.,
- 46 g fat
- (11 g sat. fat,
- 14 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 12 g monounsatured fat),
- 112 mg chol.,
- 667 mg sodium,
- 1 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 0 g sugar,
- 40 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet