Quick Skillet Lasagna
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, cook meat in a 10-inch nonstick skillet until meat is brown; drain. Set meat aside. Wipe skillet with paper towel.
- Spread about half of the cooked pasta in the skillet. Cover with about half of the sauce. Spoon cooked meat over sauce. Sprinkle with 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining pasta and sauce. Sprinkle remaining mozzarella and Parmesan cheese over top.
- Cook, covered, over medium heat for 5 to 7 minutes or until heated through and cheese melts. Remove skillet from heat and let stand, covered, for 1 minute. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts (Quick Skillet Lasagna)
- Per serving:
- 375 kcal cal.,
- 17 g fat
- (6 g sat. fat,
- 50 mg chol.,
- 1046 mg sodium,
- 30 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet