Pumpkin Black Bean Bake
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. In large skillet cook ground beef, pumpkin, and onion over medium heat until meat is browned and onion tender, breaking up ground beef with spoon; drain fat. Stir in black beans, corn, chiles, and salt. Heat through. Stir in broth and cream cheese until blended. Transfer mixture to 2-1/2-quart baking dish.
- In medium bowl stir together corn muffin mix, egg, milk, and Pumpkin Puree until just combined. Spoon over beef mixture.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into topper comes out clean. Serve with Jalapeno-Olive Relish.
- In small bowl combine green olives, jalapeno peppers*, cherry tomatoes, and cilantro.
From the Test Kitchen
*Hot chile peppers contain oils that can burn skin and eyes. When working with them, wear plastic or rubber gloves.
Nutrition Facts (Pumpkin Black Bean Bake)
- Per serving:
- 524 kcal cal.,
- 26 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 106 mg chol.,
- 924 mg sodium,
- 51 g carb.,
- 7 g fiber,
- 25 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
MoreWithLessMom 841 Days Ago
This looks like a great fall dish. I used this in my November real food meal plan.