Pastrami Sandwich Supreme
- Slice roll horizontally into 3 layers. Scoop out bottom roll slice, leaving a 1/4-inch shell.
- Combine mayonnaise, green onion, and mustard. Mix well.
- To serve, spread bottom roll slice with half of the mayonnaise mixture. Top with a lettuce leaf. Spoon coleslaw onto lettuce-lined roll. Top with the tomato slices.
- Place middle slice of roll over tomato slices. Spread with remaining mayonnaise mixture. Arrange pastrami and Swiss cheese over mayonnaise. Top with remaining roll slice. Makes 1 sandwich.
Nutrition Facts (Pastrami Sandwich Supreme)
- Per serving:
- 497 kcal cal.,
- 34 g fat
- (11 g sat. fat,
- 73 mg chol.,
- 929 mg sodium,
- 28 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 20 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet