- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 4 - 5 ounces beef ribeye steaks (Delmonico)
- Olive oil
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 6 cloves garlic, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 15 - 19 ounce can cannellini beans (white kidney beans)
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
1. Drizzle steaks lightly with olive oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
2. Preheat a 12-inch heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add steaks and reduce heat to medium. Cook steaks for 3 to 4 minutes per side or until desired doneness (145 degrees F for medium rare). Remove steaks from skillet; cover and keep warm. Add garlic slices to pan. Cook and stir for 1 minute or until softened; remove from pan.
3. Add butter and beans to skillet; heat through. Add parsley and cook for 1 minute more. Top steaks with garlic and serve with beans.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 326,
- Fat, total (g) 18,
- chol. (mg) 81,
- carb. (g) 16,
- fiber (g) 5,
- pro. (g) 29,
- sodium (mg) 415,
- calcium (mg) 50,
- iron (mg) 5,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet