- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless beef chuck eye roast, chuck pot roast, eye round roast, or round rump roast
- 4 medium potatoes (about 1-1/2 pounds), quartered
- 1 16 ounce package frozen tiny whole carrots
- 1 4 ounce can (drained weight) (drained weight)mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon or basil, crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 10 3/4 ounce can condensed golden mushroom soup
1. Trim fat from roast. If necessary, cut roast to fit into a 3-1/2- to 4-1/2-quart slow cooker. Set aside.
2. In the slow cooker combine potatoes, frozen carrots, mushrooms, tarragon or basil, and salt. Add roast. Pour mushroom soup over mixture in slow cooker.
3. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 10 to 12 hours or on high-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours. Makes 5 or 6 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 5,
- cal. (kcal) 338,
- Fat, total (g) 8,
- chol. (mg) 62,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 31,
- Monosaturated fat (g) 2,
- fiber (g) 5,
- sugar (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 35,
- sodium (mg) 817,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet