Hamburger Sliders with Cranberry Chutney
- For cranberry chutney, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add apple and onion; cook about 5 minutes or until tender. Let cool. In a medium bowl, stir together apple-onion mixture, cranberry sauce, horseradish, and lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine beef, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well. Shape meat mixture into 12 patties slightly larger than the rolls.
- Lightly grease the rack of an indoor electric grill or a grill pan. Preheat grill to medium. Place patties on the grill rack, half at a time if necessary. If using a grill with a cover, close the lid. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes for a covered grill or 8 to 10 minutes for an uncovered grill or grill pan or until done (160 degrees F)*. If using an uncovered grill or grill pan, turn once halfway through grilling time.
- Serve in rolls with arugula leaves and cranberry chutney. Makes 12 sliders
From the Test Kitchen
The internal color of a burger is not a reliable doneness indicator. A beef patty cooked to 160 degrees F is safe, regardless of color. To measure the doneness of a patty, insert an instant-read thermometer through the side of the patty into the center of the patty.
Nutrition Facts(Hamburger Sliders with Cranberry Chutney)
- Per serving:
- 275 kcal cal.,
- 14 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 40 mg chol.,
- 384 mg sodium,
- 25 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 13 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet