- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped Granny Smith apple
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1 cup canned whole cranberry sauce
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 12 cloverleaf rolls, split and toasted
- 2 cups baby arugula leaves
1. For cranberry chutney, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add apple and onion; cook about 5 minutes or until tender. Let cool. In a medium bowl, stir together apple-onion mixture, cranberry sauce, horseradish, and lemon juice.
2. In a large bowl, combine beef, parsley, salt, and pepper; mix well. Shape meat mixture into 12 patties slightly larger than the rolls.
3. Lightly grease the rack of an indoor electric grill or a grill pan. Preheat grill to medium. Place patties on the grill rack, half at a time if necessary. If using a grill with a cover, close the lid. Grill for 4 to 5 minutes for a covered grill or 8 to 10 minutes for an uncovered grill or grill pan or until done (160 degrees F)*. If using an uncovered grill or grill pan, turn once halfway through grilling time.
4. Serve in rolls with arugula leaves and cranberry chutney. Makes 12 sliders
- The internal color of a burger is not a reliable doneness indicator. A beef patty cooked to 160 degrees F is safe, regardless of color. To measure the doneness of a patty, insert an instant-read thermometer through the side of the patty into the center of the patty.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 275,
- Fat, total (g) 14,
- chol. (mg) 40,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 25,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 13,
- sodium (mg) 384,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet