Grilled Steak with Cheddar Crisps
- Preheat broiler. For dressing, in a small bowl mash eight of the berries. Stir in mustard, vinegar, and sugar. Whisk in olive oil; set aside.
- Lightly sprinkle the steak with salt and pepper, then lightly brush with additional olive oil. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Cook steak 12 to 14 minutes, turning once. Slice steak into strips.
- Meanwhile, generously grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan. Toss together potatoes and cheese; spread in pan. Broil 3 to 4 inches from the heat for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown and crisp. Remove from pan; cut in pieces.
- Remove core from lettuce; cut crosswise into four pieces. Serve with steak, potatoes, and berries. Pass dressing.
Nutrition Facts (Grilled Steak with Cheddar Crisps)
- Per serving:
- 479 kcal cal.,
- 29 g fat
- (10 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 15 g monounsatured fat),
- 60 mg chol.,
- 514 mg sodium,
- 25 g carb.,
- 5 g fiber,
- 5 g sugar,
- 28 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet