- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 16 ounce package frozen cooked plain meatballs, thawed (32 meatballs each)
- 1 16 ounce can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
1. In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker place meatballs. In a medium bowl combine cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce. Pour over meatballs in cooker; stir to coat.
2. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 4 to 5 hours or on high-heat setting for 2 to 2-1/2 hours. Serve meatballs with toothpicks. If desired, keep warm on low-heat setting for up to 2 hours. Makes 64 meatballs.
- Add 1 to 2 tablespoons finely chopped chipotle chile peppers in adobo sauce to the cranberry-barbeque sauce mixture.
- Substitute one 16-ounce jar of salsa and one 10-ounce can of enchilada sauce for the cranberry sauce and barbecue sauce.
- In a large saucepan combine thawed meatballs and desired sauce. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 10 to 15 minutes minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Servings Per Recipe 64,
- cal. (kcal) 57,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- chol. (mg) 5,
- sat. fat (g) 2,
- carb. (g) 4,
- sugar (g) 3,
- pro. (g) 2,
- sodium (mg) 145,
- Potassium (mg) 8,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- iron (mg) 0,
- High-Fat Meat () 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet