Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger with Red Onion and Spinach
pound ground beef
tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
cup crumbled blue cheese (about 2 ounces)
hamburger buns, split
cup fresh baby spinach
- In a large bowl combine beef, Worcestershire sauce, and pepper. On waxed paper shape beef mixture into eight thin 4-inch-diameter patties. Place 1 tablespoon of the blue cheese into the centers of four of the patties. Top with the remaining four patties; pinch edges to seal.
- Brush onion slices with olive oil; sprinkle with salt.
- Place burgers and onion slices on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium-high heat. Grill 5 minutes per side or until done (160 degrees F to 165 degrees F). Brush cut sides of buns with olive oil. Grill, cut side down, the last minute of grilling.
- Serve burgers on buns with grilled onion slices, spinach, and remaining cheese.
Nutrition Facts(Blue Cheese Stuffed Burger with Red Onion and Spinach)
- Per serving:
- 497 kcal cal.,
- 31 g fat
- (12 g sat. fat,
- 2 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 14 g monounsatured fat),
- 89 mg chol.,
- 638 mg sodium,
- 26 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 4 g sugar,
- 27 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet