Beef Tenderloin with Three Spreads
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Brush meat with olive oil; sprinkle with rosemary and salt. Insert meat thermometer into center of one of the roasts. For beef, roast uncovered, for 35 to 45 minutes or until thermometer registers 140 degrees F. For pork, roast uncovered 25 to 35 minutes or until thermometer registers 160 degrees F.
- Allow meat to stand, covered loosely with foil, about 10 minutes to allow juices to reabsorb and meat to firm for easier slicing. Cut into 1/4- to 1/2-inch slices. Serve with Horseradish Mayo, Black Pepper-Olive Relish, Blue Cheese-Parsley Crumble, bread, and sliced radishes, if desired. Makes 12 to 16 servings.
- In a bowl stir together mayonnaise, horseradish, parsley, and cayenne pepper. Makes 2/3 cup.
Blue Cheese-Parsley Crumble
- In a small bowl lightly toss together blue cheese, parsley, lemon juice, and sea salt or kosher salt. Makes about 3/4 cup.
Black Pepper-Olive Relish
- In a bowl stir together kalamata or nicoise olives, red sweet pepper, olive oil, balsamic vinegar or red wine vinegar, and pepper. Makes about 1-2/3 cups.
Nutrition Facts (Beef Tenderloin with Three Spreads)
- Per serving:
- 315 kcal cal.,
- 14 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 5 g monounsatured fat),
- 93 mg chol.,
- 271 mg sodium,
- 13 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 33 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet