- Slice fat part of squash into 24 slices (save the necks for another recipe).
- Melt Country Crock® Spread in large skillet. Add garlic and cook until golden, about 5 minutes. Add squash and carrots, saute until tender, about 7 minutes.
- Arrange carrots on serving dish or individual plates. Place two squash rounds on either side of carrots. Using a toothpick, poke two holes in the tops of each carrot and insert chive pieces as "antennae."
- Sprinkle remaining herbs on squash "wings." Add salt and pepper.
From the Test Kitchen
If you want these to hold together, add toothpicks -- but don't forget to remove them before eating!
Nutrition Facts (Beautiful Butterflies)
- Per serving:
- 100 kcal cal.,
- 6 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 180 mg sodium,
- 10 g carb.,
- 3 g fiber,
- 5 g sugar,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet