Three Bean Enchiladas
6 inches corn tortillas
15 ounce can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
15 ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
15 ounce can navy beans or Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
10 3/4 ounce can condensed cheddar cheese soup or nacho cheese soup
10 ounce can red or green enchilada sauce
8 ounce can tomato sauce
cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese or cheddar cheese (6 ounces)
Sliced pitted ripe olives (optional)
Chopped green sweet pepper (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Stack tortillas and wrap tightly in foil. Bake about 10 minutes or until warm.
- For filling, in a large bowl, stir together beans and soup. Spoon about 1/4 cup of the filling onto one edge of each tortilla. Starting at the edge with the filling, roll up tortilla. Arrange tortillas, seam sides down, in eight ungreased 10- to 12-ounce au gratin dishes or two ungreased 2-quart rectangular baking dishes.
- For sauce, in a small bowl, stir together enchilada sauce and tomato sauce. Spoon over tortillas.
- Bake, covered, about 20 minutes for the small dishes (about 30 minutes for the large dishes) or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, about 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted. If desired, sprinkle with olives and sweet pepper. Makes 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts(Three Bean Enchiladas)
- Per serving:
- 360 kcal cal.,
- 10 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 1 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 22 mg chol.,
- 1139 mg sodium,
- 55 g carb.,
- 12 g fiber,
- 2 g sugar,
- 20 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet