- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 4 medium green, red, and/or yellow sweet peppers
- 1 15 ounce can chili beans with chili gravy
- 1 cup cooked converted rice
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded (1 cup)
- 1 15 ounce can tomato sauce
1. Remove tops, membranes, and seeds from peppers. In a medium bowl, stir together chili beans with chili gravy, rice, and 1/2 cup of the cheese; spoon into peppers. Pour tomato sauce into the bottom of a 5- or 6-quart slow cooker. Place peppers, filled sides up, in slow cooker.
2. Cover; cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 6 1/2 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3. Transfer peppers to serving plate. Spoon tomato sauce over peppers. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 332,
- Fat, total (g) 12,
- chol. (mg) 25,
- sat. fat (g) 5,
- carb. (g) 42,
- fiber (g) 10,
- pro. (g) 16,
- sodium (mg) 918,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet