- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13x9x2-inch baking pan with foil, grease foil; set aside. In a medium saucepan cook and stir sugar and butter over medium heat until butter melts. Remove from heat. Cool slightly.
- Stir eggs and vanilla into sugar mixture. Stir in flour, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg. Stir in nuts.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges just begin to pull way from the sides of the pan. Cool in pan on a wire rack. Use foil to remove bars from pan; place on cutting board. Cut into diamonds. Drizzle with Eggnog Drizzle.
- In a small bowl combine powdered sugar, vanilla and 1 teaspoon eggnog. Stir in additional eggnog, 1 teaspoon at a time, until icing reaches drizzling consistency. Divide mixture in half; tint half with red food coloring. Drizzle red and white icing over bars.
Nutrition Facts (Macadamia-Eggnog Bars)
- Per serving:
- 144 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 21 mg chol.,
- 39 mg sodium,
- 21 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 15 g sugar,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet