- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Line a 15x10x1-inch baking pan with foil; lightly grease. Set aside.
- In small saucepan stir semisweet chocolate and butter over low heat until melted. Remove from heat. Stir in brandy and vanilla. Transfer to large mixing bowl. Add sugars and eggs; beat on medium until well-combined.
- Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Add to chocolate-egg mixture. Beat on medium until well-combined. Stir in cherries and chopped chocolate. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake 30 minutes. Transfer to wire rack; cool completely. Gently cut in bars or sticks using a sharp knife. Makes about 48 bars.
Nutrition Facts (Christmas Brownies)
- Per serving:
- 146 kcal cal.,
- 7 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 2 g monounsatured fat),
- 37 mg chol.,
- 70 mg sodium,
- 21 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 12 g sugar,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet