Bangkok Chili Wings
- Cut off and discard tips of chicken wings. Cut wings at joints to form 24 pieces. Sprinkle with kosher salt. In a 12-inch skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Add chicken wings; cook about 10 minutes or until brown on both sides. Drain off fat.
- For sauce, place cut-up mango in a food processor or blender. Cover and process or blend until smooth. Transfer to a small bowl. Stir in coconut milk, Asian chili sauce, and lime juice. Pour sauce over chicken wings.
- Bring to simmering. Cook, covered, for 5 minutes. Cook, uncovered, about 10 minutes more or until chicken is no longer pink and sauce is slightly thickened, stirring occasionally and reducing heat as necessary. Season to taste with salt.
- Transfer to a serving platter. If desired, garnish with mango slices and cilantro.
Nutrition Facts (Bangkok Chili Wings)
- Per serving:
- 151 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 39 mg chol.,
- 586 mg sodium,
- 4 g carb.,
- 3 g sugar,
- 9 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Sheryll S 422 Days Ago
I did not like this technique! Thinking the sauce would work better for dipping.