Upload your photo here.
Asiago Cheese Dip
- In a small saucepan bring broth to boiling. Remove from heat. Add tomatoes; cover and let stand for 5 minutes. Drain, discarding liquid. Chop tomatoes (you should have about 1 1/4 cups).
- Meanwhile, in a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker combine sour cream, Asiago cheese, mayonnaise, mushrooms, the 1 cup green onions, and the cream cheese. Stir in tomatoes.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours or on high-heat setting for 1 1/2 to 2 hours.
- Stir well before serving. Sprinkle dip with additional green onions and serve with toasted bread slices. Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours.
From the Test Kitchen
To rehydrate dried mushrooms, place the dried mushrooms in a small bowl. Add enough boiling water to cover; let stand for 30 minutes. Drain mushrooms, squeezing out any excess liquid. Coarsely chop mushrooms.
To toast bread slices, preheat broiler. Place bread slices on a large baking sheet. Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until toasted, turning once.
Nutrition Facts (Asiago Cheese Dip)
- Per serving:
- 65 kcal cal.,
- 5 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 12 mg chol.,
- 140 mg sodium,
- 3 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 1 g sugar,
- 2 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet