- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 2 cups dry white wine such as Chardonnay
- 2 1/2 ounce container dried wild mushrooms, mixed variety (find dried wild mushrooms in your grocery store produce department)
- 2 8 ounce package cream cheese, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 10 3/4 ounce can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, heat white wine on high-heat setting for 3 to 5 minutes. Place dried mushrooms in wine and let sit for 10 minutes to rehydrate.
2. With a slotted spoon, transfer mushrooms to a food processor, reserving liquid. Cover and process until the consistency of coarse paste.
3. In a large bowl combine pureed mushroom, 2/3 cup reserved mushroom liquid, and remaining ingredients. Mix thoroughly and pour in a 4-quart slow cooker.
4. Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 3 to 4 hours, stirring once halfway through. Makes 12 servings.
- Servings Per Recipe 12,
- cal. (kcal) 270,
- Fat, total (g) 20,
- chol. (mg) 56,
- sat. fat (g) 11,
- carb. (g) 8,
- pro. (g) 8,
- vit. A (IU) 632,
- sodium (mg) 751,
- calcium (mg) 131,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet