- Makes: 32 servings
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 6 hrs to 7 hrs (low) or 3 to 3 1/2 hours (high)
Vegetable Chili con Queso
15 ounce can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
15 ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
15 ounce can chili beans with chili gravy, undrained
10 ounce can chopped tomatoes and green chile peppers, undrained
cups chopped zucchini (1 medium)
cups chopped yellow summer squash
cup chopped onion (1 large)
cup tomato paste
teaspoons chili powder
cloves garlic, minced
cups shredded Colby and Monterey Jack cheese (12 ounces)
Tortilla or corn chips
- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine pinto beans, black beans, chili beans with chili gravy, undrained tomatoes and green chile peppers, zucchini, summer squash, onion, tomato paste, chili powder, and garlic.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3 1/2 hours. Stir in cheese until melted. Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Nutrition Facts (Vegetable Chili con Queso)
- Per serving:
- 81 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 9 mg chol.,
- 231 mg sodium,
- 8 g carb.,
- 2 g fiber,
- 1 g sugar,
- 5 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet