- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 1/4 cups finely chopped cooked turkey breast*
- 3 slices packaged ready-to-serve cooked bacon, chopped, or 3 slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot or onion
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dairy sour cream
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled, and chopped
- 2 2 - 2 1/4 ounce package baked miniature phyllo dough shells (30 shells)
- 8 grape tomatoes, quartered lengthwise
1. In a medium bowl stir together turkey, bacon, and shallot. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl stir together mayonnaise, sour cream, lime juice, mustard, and salt and pepper to taste. Add mayonnaise mixture to turkey mixture, stirring to combine. Add avocado to turkey salad, gently tossing to combine.
3. Spoon turkey salad into phyllo shells. Garnish each tart with a tomato wedge. Makes 30 tartlets.
- To save time, coarsely chop the turkey, put in a food processor, cover, and pulse with several on/off turns until finely chopped.
- Prepare as above through Step 2. Cover and chill turkey salad for up to 24 hours. Just before serving, stir in the avocado and spoon salad into tart shells.
- Prepare as above, except omit mustard and substitute 1/2 cup drained pineapple tidbits for the avocado and 1/4 cup toasted sliced almonds for the tomatoes.
- Servings Per Recipe 30,
- cal. (kcal) 52,
- Fat, total (g) 3,
- chol. (mg) 6,
- carb. (g) 3,
- Monosaturated fat (g) 1,
- Polyunsaturated fat (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 3,
- vit. A (IU) 49,
- vit. C (mg) 1,
- Thiamin (mg) 0,
- Riboflavin (mg) 0,
- Niacin (mg) 1,
- Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg) 0,
- Folate (µg) 8,
- sodium (mg) 52,
- Potassium (mg) 60,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet