Tricolor Peppercorn Cheese Ball
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- Place pink, green, and black peppercorns in a blender container; cover and blend until finely ground. Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese, garlic, caraway seed, chives, dillweed, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Shape into a ball and cover with plastic wrap. Chill 20 minutes. Remove ball and roll in ground peppercorns. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with crackers. Makes one 1-1/4-cup cheese ball.
Nutrition Facts (Tricolor Peppercorn Cheese Ball)
- Per serving:
- 42 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 13 mg chol.,
- 37 mg sodium,
- 1 g carb.,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet