Tricolor Peppercorn Cheese Ball
8 ounce package cream cheese
teaspoon pink peppercorns
teaspoon green peppercorns
teaspoon black peppercorns
small clove garlic, minced
teaspoon caraway seed, crushed
cup finely snipped fresh chives
tablespoons snipped fresh dillweed
teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
teaspoon finely chopped parsley
- Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
- Place pink, green, and black peppercorns in a blender container; cover and blend until finely ground. Set aside.
- Beat together cream cheese, garlic, caraway seed, chives, dillweed, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until well combined.
- Shape into a ball and cover with plastic wrap. Chill 20 minutes. Remove ball and roll in ground peppercorns. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with crackers. Makes one 1-1/4-cup cheese ball.
Nutrition Facts(Tricolor Peppercorn Cheese Ball)
- Per serving:
- 42 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (3 g sat. fat,
- 13 mg chol.,
- 37 mg sodium,
- 1 g carb.,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet