- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon pink peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon green peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon caraway seed, crushed
- 1/4 cup finely snipped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dillweed
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped parsley
1. Bring cream cheese to room temperature.
2. Place pink, green, and black peppercorns in a blender container; cover and blend until finely ground. Set aside.
3. Beat together cream cheese, garlic, caraway seed, chives, dillweed, and Worcestershire sauce in a medium bowl with an electric mixer until well combined.
4. Shape into a ball and cover with plastic wrap. Chill 20 minutes. Remove ball and roll in ground peppercorns. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve with crackers. Makes one 1-1/4-cup cheese ball.
- cal. (kcal) 42,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- chol. (mg) 13,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 37,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet