- Yields: 4 s'mores
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: Microwave: 30 seconds
- Place graham cracker squares on a work surface. Spread 4 squares with chocolate-hazelnut spread. Spread remaining squares with marshmallow creme.
- Place crackers, marshmallow sides down, on top of chocolate-hazelnut spread. Place on a microwave-safe plate.
- Microwave, uncovered, on 100 percent power (high) for 30 seconds. (If you want to heat the s'mores one or two at a time, microwave one s'more on 100 percent power [high] for 10 seconds or two s'mores for 20 seconds.) Serve immediately.
Prepare as directed, except use chocolate graham cracker squares and substitute peanut butter for the chocolate-hazelnut spread.
Nutrition Facts per serving: 128 cal., 7 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 84 mg sodium, 14 g carbo., 1 g dietary fiber, 4 g protein. Daily Values: 0% vit. A, 0% vit. C, 3% calcium, 2% iron.
- 169 kcal cal.;
- 5 g Fat, total;
- 29 g carb.;
- 1 g fiber;
- 9 g sugar;
- 2 g pro.;
- 144 mg sodium;
- 1 mg iron;
- 101 mg calcium
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet