- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 8 chocolate or regular graham cracker squares
- 3 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow creme
1. Place graham cracker squares on a work surface; spread 4 squares with chocolate-hazelnut spread. Spread remaining graham cracker squares with marshmallow creme. Place graham crackers, marshmallow sides down, on top of chocolate-hazelnut spread. Place on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 30 seconds. (If you want to heat the s'mores one or two at a time, microwave one s'more on 100% power [high] for 10 seconds or two s'mores for 20 seconds.) Serve at once. Makes 4 s'mores.
- Prepare as directed, except use chocolate graham cracker squares and substitute peanut butter for the chocolate-hazelnut spread.
- Nutrition Facts per serving: 141 cal., 7 g total fat (1 g sat. fat), 0 mg chol., 95 mg sodium, 16 g carbo., 1 g dietary fiber, 4 g protein.
- Prepare up to 30 minutes before serving. Microwave just before serving.
- Servings Per Recipe 4,
- cal. (kcal) 129,
- Fat, total (g) 4,
- carb. (g) 21,
- sugar (g) 7,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 46,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet