Smoked Salmon and Pesto Spread
- Line a 3-cup mold or 3- to 4-cup bowl with plastic wrap; set aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together salmon and the 4 ounces cream cheese. Spread evenly in the bottom of the prepared mold. Spread pesto over salmon mixture. In a medium bowl stir together the 8 ounces cream cheese, the butter, 2 tablespoons chives, and pepper. Drop by spoonfuls over pesto; gently spread over pesto. Cover and chill for at least 6 hours or up to 24 hours.
- To serve, uncover and invert mold onto a serving platter; remove plastic wrap. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes. If desired, garnish with additional chives. Serve with assorted crackers.
- Makes about 2-1/2 cups spread (twenty 2-tablespoon servings).
Nutrition Facts (Smoked Salmon and Pesto Spread)
- Per serving:
- 109 kcal cal.,
- 11 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 3 g monounsatured fat),
- 97 mg chol.,
- 135 mg sodium,
- 1 g carb.,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet