- Makes: 28 servings
- Yields: 28 appetizers
- Prep: 35 mins
- Bake: 42 mins 425°F
Shrimp-and-Bacon-Stuffed Baby Potatoes
tiny new potatoes (about 1 1/4 pounds)
tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
tablespoon olive oil
teaspoon Old Bay® seasoning (seafood seasoning)
7 ounce package frozen peeled cooked shrimp, thawed, drained, and chopped
8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
cup shredded Gouda cheese (4 ounces)
slices bacon, crisp-cooked, drained, and crumbled
teaspoon Old Bay® seasoning (seafood seasoning)*
cup snipped fresh chives (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Using a small melon baller or a very small spoon, scoop out potato pulp, leaving 1/4-inch shells. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each potato half so it stands upright. Place potatoes, cut sides up, in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, oil, and 1 teaspoon Old Bay® seasoning. Brush insides of potato shells with mustard mixture. Bake about 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
- Meanwhile, for filling, in a small bowl, combine shrimp, cream cheese, Gouda cheese, bacon, and 1 teaspoon Old Bay® seasoning. Spoon filling into potato shells, mounding slightly.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes more or until filling is heated through and cheese is melted. Serve warm or at room temperature. If desired, garnish with chives.
From the Test Kitchen
If your seasoning is coarse, crush before using.
Nutrition Facts (Shrimp-and-Bacon-Stuffed Baby Potatoes)
- Per serving:
- 63 kcal cal.,
- 4 g fat
- (2 g sat. fat,
- 0 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 1 g monounsatured fat),
- 24 mg chol.,
- 168 mg sodium,
- 3 g carb.,
- 0 g fiber,
- 0 g sugar,
- 4 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet