Savory Blue Cheesecake
- Heat oven to 325 degree F. For crust, combine the ground walnuts, crushed zwieback, and melted butter. Press mixture onto the bottom of an 8-inch springform pan.
- For filling, beat together ricotta cheese, eggs, and milk in a medium mixing bowl with an electric mixer on low to medium speed just until combined. Add blue cheese, basil, and rosemary, beating at low speed just until nearly smooth.
- Place springform pan in a shallow pan to catch any drips. Pour filling into pan. Bake about 40 minutes or until center appears nearly set when gently shaken.
- Cool for 15 minutes in pan on a wire rack. Loosen the crust from the sides of pan; cool 30 minutes more. Remove sides of pan. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut into wedges. If desired, garnish with fresh rosemary. Makes 20 servings.
From the Test Kitchen
Wrap cooled cheesecake in freezer wrap. Label and freeze up to 1 month. Thaw overnight in refrigerator before serving.