- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Olive oil nonstick cooking spray
- 12 wonton wrappers
- 1/4 - 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Using a sharp knife, cut wonton wrappers diagonally to form 24 triangles. Arrange the triangles in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
2. Lightly coat the tops of the wonton triangles with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with pepper and salt.
3. Bake about 8 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack. Divide among three small resealable plastic bags.
- Servings Per Recipe 3,
- cal. (kcal) 94,
- chol. (mg) 3,
- carb. (g) 19,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 3,
- sodium (mg) 344,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet