Replace those high-fat, high-sodium store-bought chips with these easy-to-fix fat-free ones. They make a great snack or appetizer.
- Makes: 3 servings
- Serving Size: 8 triangles each
- Prep: 15 mins
- Bake: 8 mins 350°F
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a large baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Using a sharp knife, cut wonton wrappers diagonally to form 24 triangles. Arrange the triangles in a single layer on prepared baking sheet.
- Lightly coat the tops of the wonton triangles with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with pepper and salt.
- Bake about 8 minutes or until golden. Cool completely on a wire rack. Divide among three small resealable plastic bags.
Nutrition Facts (Salt-and-Pepper Chips)
- Per serving:
- 94 kcal cal.,
- 0 g fat
- (0 g sat. fat,
- 3 mg chol.,
- 344 mg sodium,
- 19 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet