- Makes: 20 servings
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 2 hrs 30 mins to 3 hrs (low)
pound cooked corned beef, finely chopped
16 ounce can sauerkraut, rinsed, drained, and snipped
cups shredded Swiss cheese (6 ounces)
cup bottled Thousand Island salad dressing
3 ounce package cream cheese, cut up
tablespoon prepared horseradish
teaspoon caraway seeds
Rye crisp bread or rye crackers
Pickle slices (optional)
- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, salad dressing, cream cheese, horseradish, and caraway seeds.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir before serving.
- Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with rye crisp bread and, if desired, pickles.
Nutrition Facts (Reuben Spread)
- Per serving:
- 157 kcal cal.,
- 13 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 38 mg chol.,
- 531 mg sodium,
- 3 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 7 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Related CategoriesAppetizers, Beef Recipes, Bread Recipes, Chicken Appetizers, Chicken Wing Recipes, Christmas Recipes, Dinner Recipes, Easy Appetizers, Halloween Recipes, Party Appetizers, Party Recipes, Salad Dressing Recipes, Salad Recipes, Slow Cooker Beef Recipes, Slow Cooker Recipes, Thanksgiving Recipes, Vegetable Casseroles, Vegetable Recipes