- Makes: 20 servings
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 2 hrs 30 mins to 3 hrs (low)
pound cooked corned beef, finely chopped
16 ounce can sauerkraut, rinsed, drained, and snipped
cups shredded Swiss cheese (6 ounces)
cup bottled Thousand Island salad dressing
3 ounce package cream cheese, cut up
tablespoon prepared horseradish
teaspoon caraway seeds
Rye crisp bread or rye crackers
Pickle slices (optional)
- In a 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine corned beef, sauerkraut, Swiss cheese, salad dressing, cream cheese, horseradish, and caraway seeds.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Stir before serving.
- Serve immediately or keep warm, covered, on warm setting or low-heat setting for up to 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Serve with rye crisp bread and, if desired, pickles.
Nutrition Facts (Reuben Spread)
- Per serving:
- 157 kcal cal.,
- 13 g fat
- (5 g sat. fat,
- 3 g polyunsaturated fat,
- 4 g monounsatured fat),
- 38 mg chol.,
- 531 mg sodium,
- 3 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 7 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet