- Makes: 12 servings
- Prep: 20 mins
- Bake: 20 mins to 25 mins 375°F
- Stand: 10 mins
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Unfold pastry on a lightly floured surface; roll into a 16x10-inch rectangle. Cut two 8-inch circles from pastry rectangle; reserve trimmings.
- In a small bowl, combine pecans, raspberries, and honey. Divide raspberry mixture between the pastry circles, spooning mixture into the very center of each circle. Place Brie rounds on top of raspberry mixture. Press down to spread mixture. Bring pastry up around Brie to enclose it completely, pleating and pinching edges to cover and seal. Cut off any excess pastry. Place, sealed sides down, on prepared baking sheet. In a small bowl, beat egg and the water with a fork; set aside.
- Using a fluted pastry wheel or small cookie cutters, cut reserved trimmings into desired shapes. Brush egg mixture onto wrapped Brie; top with pastry shapes and brush again.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until pasty is deep golden brown. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Serve with fruit.
Nutrition Facts (Raspberry Brie)
- Per serving:
- 220 kcal cal.,
- 16 g fat
- (4 g sat. fat,
- 39 mg chol.,
- 217 mg sodium,
- 14 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 6 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet