Pizza Tortilla Rolls
- Cook onion and sweet pepper in margarine or butter in a skillet until vegetables are tender. Stir in Italian seasoning and crushed pepper.
- Spread each tortilla with about 1 tablespoon of the pizza sauce, spreading sauce to about 1/2 inch from edges (reserve remaining sauce). Divide onion-pepper mixture among the tortillas, spooning it evenly atop the sauce. Sprinkle the pizza cheese evenly over the onion-pepper mixture, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edges.
- Roll up tortillas from one side and place on a foil-lined baking sheet with seam sides down. Brush lightly with a little cooking oil. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in a 400 degree F oven about 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Meanwhile, heat remaining pizza sauce in a small saucepan. To serve, use a sharp knife to cut each tortilla roll into four pieces. Serve warm with the heated pizza sauce for dipping. Makes 24 appetizers.
Nutrition Facts (Pizza Tortilla Rolls)
- Per serving:
- 67 kcal cal.,
- 3 g fat
- (1 g sat. fat,
- 6 mg chol.,
- 122 mg sodium,
- 6 g carb.,
- 1 g fiber,
- 3 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet