- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
Pesto Popcorn Seasoning Mix
- 3 tablespoons butter-flavored sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, crushed
- 1/8 - 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1. In a small bowl combine butter-flavored sprinkles, Parmesan cheese, basil, parsley flakes, and garlic powder. Transfer mixture to 4-ounce bottle. Cover and store mix in the refrigerator for up to 1 month.
From the Test Kitchen
- Nutrition facts include popcorn.
- You will need a bag of popcorn, fabric pen, seasoning mix, small clear glass jar with stopper, raffia, 2 ears of popcorn, scissors, decorative paper, and paper punch. Wrap the bag of popcorn in a napkin. Place the seasoning mix in a small clear jar with a stopper or lid. Tie raffia around the bottle neck. Tie ears of popcorn to the bag with raffia. For the tag, cut a rectangle from the paper. Fold in half. Punch a hole in one corner. Thread a piece of raffia through the hole.
- For a full night of fun, tuck video rental gift certificates into the raffia bow with the corn.
Nutrition Facts (Pesto Popcorn Seasoning Mix)
- Servings Per Recipe 20,
- cal. (kcal) 21,
- carb. (g) 4,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 41,
- calcium (mg) 10,
- iron (mg) 0,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
Add your review