- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- Purchased cookies or cut-up fresh fruit
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate, chopped
- 1 14 ounce can (1-1/4 cups)sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons light-colored corn syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1. Prepare cookies or cut-up fruit as desired. Set aside.
2. In a heavy medium saucepan melt chocolate over low heat, stirring constantly. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and corn syrup until combined. Gradually stir in the 1/2 cup milk until combined. Stir in vanilla and cinnamon. Stir in additional milk as necessary until dipping consistency.
3. Serve dip warm, using cookies and fruit as dippers. Cover and store any leftover dip in the refrigerator up to 3 weeks. Makes 2 cups.
- Prepare dip as directed; cool slightly. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 weeks.
- Transfer chocolate mixture to a medium saucepan. Cook and stir over low heat until smooth and heated through. Or, transfer to a micro-safe dish. Micro-cook, uncovered, on 100 percent power (high) for 35 to 60 seconds or until smooth and heated through, stirring halfway through cooking time. Serve warm, stirring in additional milk as necessary to reach dipping consistency.
- Servings Per Recipe 32,
- cal. (kcal) 83,
- Fat, total (g) 5,
- chol. (mg) 4,
- sat. fat (g) 3,
- carb. (g) 10,
- fiber (g) 1,
- pro. (g) 2,
- vit. A (RE) 10,
- vit. C (mg) 1,
- sodium (mg) 20,
- calcium (mg) 50,
- iron (mg) 1,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet