Upload your photo here.
New Potatoes with Crab Salad
- In a covered large saucepan, cook potatoes in enough boiling, lightly salted water to cover about 15 minutes or just until tender. Drain in colander. Cool.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine imitation crabmeat and 1 tablespoon of the chives. Gently fold in salad dressing. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Halve potatoes. Using a melon baller, hollow out potato halves slightly. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each potato half so the stuffed potato won't tip. (Discard potato trimmings or use to make a potato salad.) Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and chill.
- Spoon crab mixture into potato halves. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon chives.
From the Test Kitchen
Prepare potatoes as directed in Step 1; cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Prepare crab mixture as directed in Step 2; cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Fill potatoes as directed in Steps 3 and 4; cover and chill for up to 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts (New Potatoes with Crab Salad)
- Per serving:
- 31 kcal cal.,
- 1 mg chol.,
- 111 mg sodium,
- 6 g carb.,
- 1 g pro.
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet