- make this recipe
- user reviews ()
- 12 shole tiny new potatoes (1 1/2 to 2 inches in diameter)
- 1 6 - 8 ounce package flake-style imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/4 cup bottled fat-free creamy Caesar or creamy garlic salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
1. In a covered large saucepan, cook potatoes in enough boiling, lightly salted water to cover about 15 minutes or just until tender. Drain in colander. Cool.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine imitation crabmeat and 1 tablespoon of the chives. Gently fold in salad dressing. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
3. Halve potatoes. Using a melon baller, hollow out potato halves slightly. Cut a thin slice from the bottom of each potato half so the stuffed potato won't tip. (Discard potato trimmings or use to make a potato salad.) Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and chill.
4. Spoon crab mixture into potato halves. Top with remaining 1 tablespoon chives.
- Prepare potatoes as directed in Step 1; cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Prepare crab mixture as directed in Step 2; cover and chill for up to 24 hours. Fill potatoes as directed in Steps 3 and 4; cover and chill for up to 4 hours before serving.
- cal. (kcal) 31,
- chol. (mg) 1,
- carb. (g) 6,
- pro. (g) 1,
- sodium (mg) 111,
- Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet